Sunday, April 26, 2015

Exercise

I have been wanting to post for awhile but seems life is so busy lately. so how have things been going? Things have been going pretty good. I have been walking 2-3 days a week with a wonderful group of ladies. I had my first visit at the gym with the personal trainer on Friday that went well, but the anxiety about going to the gym was almost enough to make me not leave the house.  Walking into a gym to me is like walking into a new school and being the new student where everyone is watching you!  I know a lot of people who struggle with weight struggle with this.  I didn't I went in I did a work out even walked on the treadmill, still not sure about the gym. I am much better when I have someone to do it with. I am officially down 56 pounds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment