Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2 weeks post op

Can't believe 2 weeks have gone by already! Yesterday I saw my doctor for the first time since surgery and he said I am doing great down 30 pounds Yeah me... 22 of that has been with pre-op diet and surgery but hey it is 30 and I will take it.  I told him yesterday I feel better than I have in years!!!! I have more energy I am getting things done around the house that I would make an excuse not to do before surgery because I was always tired.   I am going to do something I hate and that is post some pictures of myself to see the progress already. Hope you can see a difference.
Dan and I in Florida 2010
 
 
And here I am 30lbs lighter sorry not a great picture... (i did what I tell my girls they are not allowed to I took a selfie in the mirror, LOL).
 
Hope you are enjoying reading about my journey. I can't wait to see the results as I look back at my blog. Thursday I have an appointment to get my hair done yeah the greys are really showing good thing you can't see them in my picture...

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. swwweet!! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea (of course how would I haha) that you had this surgery but I am sooooo excited for you! Good luck on your journey!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete